Reviews for "Walter Joyce"

I find it stunning , really

I prefer this to your 'Clock Crew' work - yes the style is simplistic (and as you say quite possibly rushed) but it fits the nature of the story, in my view. The dark overtones mix with the cartoon style very well.

I'd love to see more work along these lines, I take it that the short story is your own creation? I like the concept behind it, and applaud your imagination!

Masquatto responds:

Yeah, none of my CC work is really up to par with my own standards either.
Thanks.

Yes, I wrote it during the weekend I made it. When my schedule clears up, I'm thinking about making a prequel to the story. Thank you. :]

wow

it was really interesting and gripping - i got really tense when i saw walter tied up in that white room! the calm voice only freaked me out more! - though i found it a bit muffled and unclear in just the few few seconds of the short. overall a really interesting piece!

Masquatto responds:

I'll be sure to get a real microphone and add subtitles next time. :P

Amazing.

This was so sublime and relaxing. I loved watching it. I read over your description and I was shocked that it was over 4 minutes long. The time passes so easily, and you become immersed. Well done.

Masquatto responds:

Thank you. :] I'm glad you liked it.

nice

I like it. reminds me of a twillight zone episode even the somewhat mildly bored narrator. animation of course is pretty basic but like you said its the story that im appreciating here.

Lol. I can't say I was completely awake during voice acting. :P

Great

A good story, nicely translated into animation. The animation was there to support
the story, so I wasn't expecting a graphical feast. It did however, do the job it
was supposed to do. Keep up the good work!

Good. I'm glad.