Reviews for "Walter Joyce"

MUY BWAIN HUWTS D:

I loved it.
Loved it!
I love psychological and philosophical things.
But this, I'm not sure I get.

Question: Was W.J. being trained to kill this man? To destroy him, thousands of times, so he's in good practice...and when the ambient ear noise returns, control him?

That's what I can conclude.
(am I right?)

Masquatto responds:

The device in his ear was controlling his subconsciousness and emotions. The benefactor didn't want to let WJ go until he gave into those urges multiple times--until he had grown accustomed to responding to them and ceased resisting them.
So you were pretty much on the mark.

I'm glad you liked it so much. :}

Awesome!

I didn't read your description and as I was watching it I couldn't help but feel like the script was taken from a book or some short story. It's a really cool idea, and I actually liked that the graphics were like that. I can't really explain it, but I thought it really worked with the narration.

Excellent writing!

Masquatto responds:

If you wanna dock 3 points, ya might wanna tell me how to fill those next time. ;)

ooh

for only two days of work this flash is really good. the story is a little confusing but its different which makes it a 5/5

Thanks for that. :]

like nothing i've seen before on NG

great narrative, great story, great script and music, the only problem i had was that the art style didn't quite seem to fit with the general mood the music and story carried. Other than that great!!

Yeah, when I'm short on time, I pretty much go with whatever's easiest. :-X

Glad you liked it anyways, though. :}

please make more XD

Brilliant, creative, original and belive me there's more.

To be honest... it's possible to make a saw movie out of that :D

P.S. Hope you got a good grade :D

Masquatto responds:

Haha. A movie would be sweet.
I'm glad ya like it.

Thanks. XD I hope so too.