Reviews for "Walter Joyce"

just amazing

that was a masterpiece of art!!! i loved it!!! i loved the ending. so subtle and perfect.

i love how creepy the audio became.

i would love to see more haunting work like this!

Masquatto responds:

Haha. That's very flattering.

I'll try!

awesome

Amazing. it was philosophical and entertaining. hard to do oftentimes :) thanks for the great flash! p.s. lovin the ending song, 'so what' by miles davis. good choice.

"So What" is perfect. :]
Thanks.

Brilliant!

This really reminds me of the book 1984. Did you get the idea from it because it closely resembles the themes that the book embodies. In reality, perfect people are the ones who don't think and are drones that follow the government. Great job and the visuals do a really nice job in helping get the point through. They are simple and have a sketchy style to them which are perfect for the mood of the story. Anyways, this is one of my fav. submissions to newgrounds in a while.

Masquatto responds:

I can't say I was consciously thinking about it during writing, but it very well might've nudged its way in there on its own. Heh.

Thank you. :]

Wonderful

It really was rather amazing and though-provoking. I'm not yet sure what I think of it, but it is obvious to me that it's a 10 and deserves to be faved.

Masquatto responds:

Hah. Thanks for the fave.

featuring serious questions

The question is:
Is the desire to kill and actually break with social boundary and rules already inside a person or is there a really a way to make a killer out of a "saint"?

How do dreams effect our awake thoughts?

Is there realy a sub-conciseness or even more sub-concisenesses?
How would a sub-conciseness fit to a conciseness that fulfills Decart's "cogitans sum" if a sub-conciseness is loosely connected to conciseness forming identity?

How should we compare Freud's results to the philosophers of the Age of Enlightenment? Their philosophy actually forms the base of democracy giving each human an individuality controlled by the a priory conscience.
Good questions an seriously your animation features them in an uncommon but interesting way.

Regards
Klaus

Masquatto responds:

I was definitely the most philosophically inquisitive with my piece (compared to the rest of the class, which tended to have songs and photo compositions...).

Thanks. I'm glad it was thought-provoking. :]