Reviews for "Quest of the Manwhore"

Lol Wtf?

This would be totally awesome without the vocals.

Another One

It's good, but is there anything else besides Tech songs that get rated good? I mean I have heard stuff here better than this and deserving of better scores. Perhaps the NG population is all about this and not much else. Anyways, theres talent here but nothing new or that hasnt been overly done before.

Did not Really Fit to Me.. :/

Some critic? Anyone?

I just dont like this. And im not quite sure why, but its just irritating. Ive listened to this a few times and its never that funny. At all. Maybe i have a lousy sense of humor. It seems that this is rated pretty high so everyone disagrees...or is it that people here in NG`s have very low standards. Cant be that. Someone really worked on this i guess, meaning its well produced and it sounds pro, but the humor and the feeling created here is just not work of art. Things used to have deeper meaning or am i missing something here. Now its just a guy saying dirty stuff, sometimes it rhymes, monotonic, never really changing the pitch with a simple beat embedded on the background. Perfect for stoned people to "sing". Need pitch correction? Forget autotune! Just sing along Quest of the manwhore and hit every note! Im not a big fan of this. Why do people like this SO much?

Techno or not

This has potential for sure :)
I wouldn't exactly call it techno though, but still found it quite well formed. For a first singing this was deffinately a win!

Keep up the good work