Reviews for "Quest of the Manwhore"

Day 36: Finally perfected the scent. The trick was a potent blend of scorpion neurotoxin analogue with a mixture of various musks and extracts from the civet cat. Draws females of any and all species like flies on a delicious moist cowpat. A brief entry, diary, as I am fatigued from sexual adventures with more species than I can count.
Day 67: Gooseman visited today. I wonder, is it normal for other men to emerge from a meeting with their friends with their nipples bleeding? And if it is, do I truly want normal?
Day 125: No escape from the dungeon seems possible. The Sorority of Like-Minded Fernando-Lovers clasps their manacles tight, and their thighs tighter. I wonder, when will I taste the cool kiss of goats-milk yoghurt and delicious crystalline cocaine again?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

My goodness, I hope you eventually escaped.

I put this on while I was doing some work and it was only after about 45 minutes that I thought ''...This is a long song" So, as it allowed me to forget about the loop setting: 5 STARS !

Is it wrong...

That I have made this my unofficial theme song?
That I wish I hunted squid for more reasons than just being like Fernando?
That I downloaded this song, along with Dance?
That I can listen to this and Dance for hours on end without getting sick of them?
No. But it is wrong that I have manwhore web seed in my ears.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

it is not wrong. it is just.

... lol

''Fernando's back with another dangerously erotic musical romp designed to impregnate your ears with his web seed.'' i think he can do that

Love it

Love that the chorus is just whoa whoa whoa........ hahaha