Reviews for "Ratbag & Furball #05"

Great!

I love it. I love the characters names, the simple graphical style and the hillarious plot, heh. Hope you make more episodes of this great series! Keep it up!

-cd-

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks, you can rest assured that there'll be more toons to follow. Don't know when... But there will be more to follow.

Aw, cute

Well you finally bothered to make another Flash (not that I made many myself either this year). And I like your FBF style, you should teach me.

By the way... I haven't seen you on MSN for almost the entire year, but you're still cool.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Haven't been on MSN because of work and because i've been going out a lot more now that i can afford to. These 4 walls are by far too confining. I hope i get to make more cartoons as i go, but for now i just want to relax.

Massimo--

I liked it

I thought you did a fairly good job. You really can't expand an animation that much due to one's Multimedia class, like you can't go around making a Madness Tribute in Animation. I did like it, considering that I base most of my opinion on the artwork. I'm a horrible artist, the best I can do is car (which is fairly easy). And I also give you a thumbs up for using FBF. I NEVER could do that. Very good work!

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks. FBF truly is the way to go. I could never go back to tweening Ratbag and Furball like i used to.

I was surprised to see this.

I'm glad you started animating again.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

I never really quit. I just took a little (wtf?) break.

Whole lot of fun!

Great from start to finish! Very funny story with great humor thrown in for ratbag and furball to fight over and with. Awesome job dude! Extremly entertaining and just plain fun to watch.

Thank ye.