For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Animation tutorial"

I don't know how to reccomend stuff to categorys.

Srry about that. Good tutorial this is one of the 2 most useful tutorials iv'e found on newgrounds.

Nice.

The animation tutoral was great. You gave a long good description about it. It didn't really bug me that you did spelling errors. I really liked the animation you did. Good job. 10/10

OMG GREAT FLASH U R MY ICON =)

DUDE THATS THE BEST FLASH IVE EVER SEEN I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD TAKE DAYS JUST TO MAKE A GUY SPIN LIKE THAT AND I ALSO THOUGHT THAT U HAD TO JUST SELECT IT FROM A LIST AMAZING JOB IM ADDING U AS 1 OF MY FAVORITES

a very good tut

this should help me greatly
english is not your second language? you have some very good english then, of the few typos i found (very few) they could have easily been made by somebody who can only speak english, good work!

Brilliant

This tutorial is one of the best I have come across and with out a doubt my favorite. It's easy to understand and follow. shame I can't use the mirror trick as I have an old version of flash. Excellent work.