Reviews for "Animation tutorial"

Seems easy

I hope so. Anyway great tut!

awsome

Thank you soo much dude it helped me alot becuase ive never animated before but this is gonna give me a start thanks

thanks

help me thanks

Thanks man

I'm working on a animation and this was a helpful tutorial nice job thanks for the awesome tutorial.

Inspiring

I love how you included your outlines really helps alot. Good basis for drawing just about any type of humanoid character. Just started animating so this tutorial is pure god work to me, and i have gone and spent about seven hours in a row tinkering with such and getting something (a guy walking away from a giant bouncing ball). And your key frame idea helped a lot to so thanks for your tutorial.

Magical-Arts responds: