Reviews for "Animation tutorial"

yeah

i think a stick tutorial would be good, their are other stick tutorials out there, but they don't look at dynamics, like how you did with this one.

ok not bad

as you said in the beginning it is your style of how u animate but i think i know an easier way but thats preety good tho good job yea i agree with frankyboy7 can you do a stickman tutorial dose that deal with alot of shape tweening or alot of frame by frame pless show

Magical-Arts responds:

As I said to frankyboy7 I personaly don't like stick-animation but if the general public demands a tutorial on how to animate them I will put it in the my next tutorial, but as of now, no. (so if you realy want it to be put in you will have to show me that there is a desire among the people for it)

mate this is good!

this is really help full to me as i animate as well well done mate better than other crap ive seen on different sites keep it up is it possible u can do stick man tutorial:)

Magical-Arts responds:

I personaly don't like stick-animation but if the general public demands it I will put it in my next tutorial...

Wow

This tutorial is really helpful, anyone learning flash should watch it. I know a lot more than before i watched it.
Thanks, Gurglesprain

my flash is great !!

i really happy to my favorite this flash.