Reviews for "Animation tutorial"

Wow, it´s great, but a little complicated.

Looks cool. I've always wanted to try animation, but it seems really hard. I don't understand any of this stuff.

This seems helpfull Just I'm seriously new to this IM looking To make sum random vid with sum flash stuff i just dont know how to get it. Anyone got any tips?

Im trying to make a madness combat animation and this is very useful information! Thank you Magical-Arts! :D

I was wondering, like when you draw Retro drawings you start by drawing the thin lines, and then you thicken just the outlines. Do you use this method converting everything to symbols and adding dropshadow.. Otherwise the tutorial is amazing :D.. it teaches so much.. The whole Balls in the air is something i have never seen used so it's a nice addition to a good tutorial. I just got my Wacom Bamboo tablet and it's something to get use to...