Reviews for "Animation tutorial"

Love it!

Thank you very much! That was really helpful. Just one question: What frame rate do you use?

Magical-Arts responds:

24fps but I use double frame alot so 12 basicly

YES THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!

but i have many wuetions...do everyone go about it this way and?? and cant you just do outlines and color them in instead of making a skeleton and then making things over?? and most of all why dont you talk when you made this??!!!!! i would think that i would understand much more....although you said this is your second language i bet you can talk better now??

Magical-Arts responds:

No not everyone does it this way. Yes you can just do an outline and colour it. And when I made this one I didn't think of the idea to use a voice over... My speed animation tutorial have voice over and several other ways to animate, check it out :)

thnx for the tutoral

i made a flash called Doom Shores Of Hell but its not out yet so read the author comments

Awesome Tutorial

That was great tutorial..

I like the music too... it make me feel comfortable...

What was the music name anyway??

so do i!

i used to draw comics and now im gunna bring them to life! ITS ALIVE! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHYHAHAH AHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!