Reviews for "xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)"

Excellent!

I liked your intro, it set up a the mood for the song perfectly, it had energy but not so much to make the drop seem like just a small increase in force.

Filthy dubstep bassline, I liked it, but it felt a little too distorted to me, it didn't really have enough force to it. The instrument was very powerful, but it didn't have push. . . I don't know if I'm making any sense here, but basically it was plenty loud, but I didn't like the sound range it had, it seemed the treble part of it stuck out more than the deep bass.

All the sound effects were great and I really liked everything else about this song Excellent work!

Best of luck on the contest!

Omega

Sick, like usual

The king of Newgrounds Dubstep does it again

A little frentic

But it was a good listen :D

Look forward to hearing more EAR-RAPE from you.

Good luck in the contest!

Dope

This is like smoking weed without the Joint and the weed.

Great spacing here and the arrangement is truly professional.