Reviews for "xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)"

Winner

I've got a feeling that the other tracks wont stand a chance against this, great work as always :D

Oh what the fuck?

This is just insane. Holy shit man. You have some mad dubstep songs and I can't fucking believe your shit man. It's insane and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. The rhythm of the whole thing is just insanely good and it's just amazing. It doesn't get repetitive, the beginning and ending are both executed perfectly, and I feel like I can listen to this for a long time without getting bored. Way to go man, you keep getting better and better.

destroyer

I think you are the best
it is a lot of engery and excitement in this cultural sounding dubstep
blow blow

O_o

No I know how being high feels like.

WOW!