Reviews for "xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)"

Ok Now

When r u going mainstream with this?

Wow.

Every time I start workin on something new, I get on here and another one of your tracks leaves me crying in a corner haha. Nice work, keep it up. Lemme know where to get your EP when it comes out for sure.

Sweeet

You really made my day man. Incredible job. I wish I had your mad skills. I can honestly say I'll be listening to this for a long time.

Oh what the fuck?

This is just insane. Holy shit man. You have some mad dubstep songs and I can't fucking believe your shit man. It's insane and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. The rhythm of the whole thing is just insanely good and it's just amazing. It doesn't get repetitive, the beginning and ending are both executed perfectly, and I feel like I can listen to this for a long time without getting bored. Way to go man, you keep getting better and better.

So hardcoring good!

You, unlike most people, create a good fast beat that lasts for some time, great tune, they should just give you the award for the contest NOW! Keep up the awesomeness, but how do you make this though, what program do you use! Please tell me, I wish to create.