Reviews for "Clear Vision II"

Just another clone

I like the menus, but I mean come on, what is this 1996? Is it really that hard to draw humans? The graphics in this were laughable. I tried playing it, but I couldn't deal with the cut scenes. Needs a lot of work.

...........

make a nother one

Uhh lets see it was ok Not

i mean WTF! was that the grand finale sucked you shoot the guard and thats it?? its ment to be the hardest part and whats the money for we dont even use it.
shitest game EVER!

Childish

The movies were to long and very boring maybe good for a child oh and there were miss spelled words in the newspaper

Daani responds:

piss of, some of the MISSPELLED words are just some sleepy misstakes and some of them is there since english is not my mother tongue. Do ya really care that much?
And yes the game is made for children and teenagers and a lot of them like it.

GAY!!!!

this game was gay i didnt hav any trouble beating it....it took me less than 2 minutes....and ive never played b4....GGAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to the person that created this game....u hav 2 make it more challenging....i mean the ending was good but i wasnt hard

Daani responds:

haha I think someone is insecure about his/her sexuality. Go get them girl!