Reviews for "Clear Vision II"

Didn't like the game.

Its obvious you worked hard, but I just didn't really like it.

I had a lot of problems with the graphics. Most looked traced and the stickmen turned me off.

Also, I didn't have a lot of fun playing it. Sorry.

Daani responds:

I'll guess I can take that as a comment that you think most of it was traced, cuz there is no such thing as traces in this one. It's hard work. Of course I looked at pictures of the car that I got here in my room but nothing is traced.

I'll see you
Daani

Stunningly... mediocre

Meh. It wasn't anything special. Weak plot, no development, random character introduction that... didn't... go... anywhere. Just like the story. Also painfully easy.

Your writing is horrible...

Why does a secret group have their name written all over everything, including a giant sign on their headquarters building?

Daani responds:

Because everyone thinks SD-6 sells vacum cleaners but what they really do is assassinating people.
Where is your imagination?;P

Slow cut-scenes and lacking in gameplay.

I felt really disappointed by this.

the actual gameplay is seriously lacking - apart from a couple of instances (namely, the wire-cutting and the bit with 3 targets by the car), it was simply a case of recognising the target and clicking on them. Next to no brainwork required - just basic reading comprehension. No challenge at all.

Even with the wire-cutting, it's again just a case of reading comprehension and the bit with 3 dudes is just a case of picking of the final target in a smaller timeframe.

The cut-scenes seems way too slow moving and though the plot had a couple of interesting moments, it never really rose above an absolutely generic tale.

I did like some of your angles - like the low angle as he steps out the car - and the sunset at the end was cool. The music choice was also generally good.

I just wish it had more involved gameplay and cut-scenes that didn't drag so much.

this game sucks

this game is like the other one, so repetive.... i shoot the guy in the head al the time... nothing new. sometimes the shots dont even register...
horrible 2/10