Reviews for "Clear Vision II"

wayyy too easy

...

Heh..

Well Its fun.. Not a very long game.. Or Hard what so ever.. >.>

more reading than actual playing ~_~

nearly every mission is the same: finding the target (which is never hard because in most cases there is only one to pick from) and click on it. thats is..
you get the impression through the game, that you got bored while creating it.
with a bit more effort this game could be so much more.
cant understand the good ratings.. this need major improvements

Need some Clearance

I loved the first one but i dont understand this one at the end of the first one some guy had a gun pointing at his head but the start of this one hes doing more jobs plz reply and tell me what im missing. Apart from that I love the story and the game i think you have done a really good job keep up the good work.

Ps Plz reply :P

Slow cut-scenes and lacking in gameplay.

I felt really disappointed by this.

the actual gameplay is seriously lacking - apart from a couple of instances (namely, the wire-cutting and the bit with 3 targets by the car), it was simply a case of recognising the target and clicking on them. Next to no brainwork required - just basic reading comprehension. No challenge at all.

Even with the wire-cutting, it's again just a case of reading comprehension and the bit with 3 dudes is just a case of picking of the final target in a smaller timeframe.

The cut-scenes seems way too slow moving and though the plot had a couple of interesting moments, it never really rose above an absolutely generic tale.

I did like some of your angles - like the low angle as he steps out the car - and the sunset at the end was cool. The music choice was also generally good.

I just wish it had more involved gameplay and cut-scenes that didn't drag so much.