Reviews for "Clear Vision II"

Good graphics.

But I find the storyline and the gameplay quite boring... And that isn't too good I'd say :b
But, you probably put alot of time into this, and for that I salute you. But please make the storyline better. and improve the gameplay. Better luck next time =D

~Emillizzle

wayyy too easy

...

I don't get it...

It was more like a movie than a game. There was hardly anyhting to do, when there was something it was really easy, and if you got it wrong you just got another chance to try it.

Seems to have got mainly good reviews but I just found it really boring, sorry.

Heh..

Well Its fun.. Not a very long game.. Or Hard what so ever.. >.>

more reading than actual playing ~_~

nearly every mission is the same: finding the target (which is never hard because in most cases there is only one to pick from) and click on it. thats is..
you get the impression through the game, that you got bored while creating it.
with a bit more effort this game could be so much more.
cant understand the good ratings.. this need major improvements