Reviews for "Clear Vision II"

Didn't like the game.

Its obvious you worked hard, but I just didn't really like it.

I had a lot of problems with the graphics. Most looked traced and the stickmen turned me off.

Also, I didn't have a lot of fun playing it. Sorry.

Daani responds:

I'll guess I can take that as a comment that you think most of it was traced, cuz there is no such thing as traces in this one. It's hard work. Of course I looked at pictures of the car that I got here in my room but nothing is traced.

I'll see you
Daani

It's ok

It's not really too great. The gameplay is exactly the same boring thing the whole time. The graphics were really bad, did the one guy have a cunt in his face? The humen were stickmen without any real personality, that didn't make them any appealing. The background art was really bad, most of backgrounds were just black line drawings on white backgrounds. The only good drawing was the car in the cutsceene, but that was most probably traced.

BIG IMPROVEMENT!

It was a bit easy, but better graphics, just offer a "skip cutscene" button! That'sd give it a 10. Much longer and better than the first one!

Great game

it would be better if there was a way to spend money though but all in all it is as great as the first

Awesome...thats it

I seen this in the flash portal yesterday and I was like, "H.O.L.Y F*cking shit".
I've been waiting for this a long time, and was not dissappointed. Great work and awesome story line.

5/5