Reviews for "the Closing Hour (part 2)"

Wow.

Incredible animation, as always. I love the amount of work and effort you must put into these, it really shows. Keep up the good work!

Modern Lovecraft.

That was exactly the kind of stuff that haunts my mind, not monsters in the fictional sense, but the monsters that we make, the obese that don't understand, the vegetables-at-birth that never know of the world around them... and never will, the ones with mental illnesses that kill them phychologically. Great work. Makes me realize how scary brain cancer is. If I could, I would give you an 11/10.

7/10

This was art. I know a girl with a brain tumor. She was my best friend until she decided to stop talking to me. I've never felt too sad about the dying or dead, rather the living that suffer. Dying is easy, living is hard. I know this because I am terminal myself.

...Cancer?

That is just scary...having an illnes that kills your brain...that is what i did see...really good work....really good...*Sob*

Did anyone else?

Did any one else cry at the end? I know I did.