Reviews for "Fear Hole 6 - Part one"

love the characters

great art work, just try to do some more on environment art work, that lab was just a box with a gray fill man.

Scythemantis responds:

Yeah, I put a little effort into all of the new locations, like the city street and theater, but I keep recycling the same two walls for the laboratory. I should really do something about that since I show it so much!

awesome

i like the animation and the stories and characters are well thought out. its a very entertaining series. keep them coming!

Great

Its really well put together it doesnt feel like a buch of snenes thrown together unlike alot of others. Really good script and voices, It Deserves a much higher score.

Wonderful!

That was really awesome! I liked the story line, use of humor, and animation. Well done and I look forward to part two.

Perfect 10......

You really can't ask for a much better flash. The graphics are gr8, the sound was excellent, the story was well written, and above all this was very entertaining. Its too bad you didn't submit this for the Halloween contest, I think you would have had a good chance at winning some cash. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the end.

P.S. The little dude inside the robot head was awesome.

Scythemantis responds:

The story itself didn't involve Halloween much, so I felt it wasn't too important....but I definitely have some Halloween cartoon plans for next year! :)