Reviews for "Fear Hole 6 - Part one"

Pretty good

It was well done and had obviously tooken a long time to do. Good effort but was a bit boring at times. Good though.

A very interesting watch!

The voive acting was superb. I could tell that all the time spent on this project was indeed worth it!
5/5

great cartoon

i will give it 12 if i can

loved it

So inventive! I loved the art work, and the story so far is very creative. I can't wait for the second part.

Innuendo laden marvel.

What a really amazing cartoon we have here - I've brushed past this series before and should really have spent more time watching to be honest. This one made me stop and take note.

I really love the attention to detail that you've put into the characters. While they don't move very much (similar to Matt Groening's characters), they are very effective in getting the point across.

I love the jokes which are covered in a big thick layer of innuendo, as "long have I watched things come out of his hole and soon they shall be mine!" had a particular impact with me and will remain with me for quite some time.

I can't wait for part 2, as this has been left in such a cliffhanging moment.

[Review Request Club]

Scythemantis responds:

I love comments (on mine and anyone else's work) that go on more than a few sentences, thanks! I didn't even think about how little Groening's characters move during conversation until you mentioned it. Sometimes I'm just being lazy, but I've noticed how little real people actually move during speech compared to most cartoons.