Reviews for "Fear Hole 6 - Part one"

yeah...

I saw a lot of potential for something really funny, but it wasn't quite there. it almost felt like an old sitcom, minus the laugh track. Otherwise, it was an ok animation. Not a personal favorite, but it was good work. Keep it up. I like the better developed story. Just need to work on keeping the humor up with it. Don't take away from the story, just try to add more humor off of it.

Scythemantis responds:

This was meant to be more plot than comedy as opposed to the past five episodes. I'm glad people are being more honest with this one so I know what to get better at!

bshoulders222

not the best flash i' ve ever seen. good animation shitty story ok charecters. almost fuckin lame. i've been watching this stuff for some years and i think i have a pretty good idea of what is quality material. but who knows im just another bum with another bum ass review . here's 2 u roger fuckin ebert

Scythemantis responds:

This is the first one I've gotten any bad reviews for, and also the first one I tried to make more story-based than funny. In the future, I will remember to focus more on funny.

I don't think Roger Ebert really writes reviews as good as yours, though. The man didn't even like BEETLEJUICE. He liked Titanic, but not Beetlejuice? Fat bastard isn't anything without Siskel anyhow.

Awesome stuff

I thought that this was a really great cartoon! You clearly demonstrate tons of imagination and cool, original ideas! It really reminded me of Inspector Gadget and Dexter's Laboratory. The only thing I could suggest would be more music to spice things up.

Well done! I'd love to see more!

Scythemantis responds:

Sometimes I spend more effort on original ideas than really using them to their full potential, but thanks! I'm glad you noticed!

Meh...

It wasnt goood, but it wasnt really bad either...pretty good anim, but sorta bad comidic like ... stuff :P next time you should try to be imaginative and spontanious !
n' stuff :D

Scythemantis responds:

You might like some other episode more, I didn't intend this one to be as funny as I intended the others...though I don't have a very loud/crazy sense of humor :p

uhh. hmm. okay...well

i thought this would be good and all with the opening credits (they were really good) but after that, it was all downhill. it was like a flash soap opera, there wasn't really any moving around, just talking and corny jokes. sorry man, but this didn't do it for me.

next time, in part two or whatever, just have the characters move a little more.
3/5

-crepth

Scythemantis responds:

This is, as a matter of fact, the least funny and least animated episodet. That's not to say you'll like any of the earlier ones, but I think you would dislike them slightly less :)