Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Super Pacman Z ep2"

Okay

Just another wanna be alvin sigh nowhere close to mario z and ok u never got any awards from what i see lol
I will show u why on a scale of 0 to 10
Graphics ok not the best 7
Comedy HAHAHA 8
Action what what there was action??? 0
Sound OMG OMG MY EARS BLEEDING what was the screetching i liked the mario theme but wth was that screech OW 2
so overall i give u a 4 or in voting a 1 srry try working more and good good u either had 0 time or u just starting cause half a year dear lord....................half a year of a 4 just terrible

Melvin-Tapeworm responds:

OGM IM SO JELOUS OF ALVIB EARTYHWORM HE CAN RTWEEN SPRITES ACROSS THE SCREEN!!

wtf

was that a bottle rocket

that....sucked

wow....that was the worst SMBZ rip off ever....the sound was horid, the spelling was even worse, and you made no effort into making it look oringal, you basicly ripped off Earthworm's name, and tried to rip off his flash at the same time, and failed at both. Also your lame shot at editing it to make it LOOK like you were on the front page and that you got first place in everything when there isn't a single award up there to say otherwsie. I'm sorry but this flash is a pure insult to Earthworm's work and this flash gets a major 0

Melvin-Tapeworm responds:

BLAM LLOL

Disappointing

I actually thought after seeing the first episode that you would at least put a bit more effort into this fighting episode, but if this is the trend of this series, I think you'd better stop here.

s'ok

the animation was good, and there were some nice touches

but the sound was horrendous

work on improving the audio and you should be fine