Reviews for "Awesome Grounds"

HAHA

YOU WATCH GILMORE GIRLS

And to make sure this review doesn't get deleted and it shows up on my profile forever, I must comment about the flash.

I can see you spent a very long time on those graphics. Exaclibur himself once said, IF I COULD MAKE YE FLASH, YE WOULD YE CONTAIN FLCL PARODIES oF YE OLDE AWESOME GROUNDS. And so it was made.

EXCALIBUR!!!!!!!!

AshfordPride responds:

I... I've... Um... Well...

A friend told me about it...

ALSO EGORAPTOR HAS BIG EYEBROWS APPARENTLY IM NOT REALLY SURE THATS JUST HOW HE DRAWS HIMSELF MAYBE SO IT MAKES SENSE LOL

Amarao was awesome.

That is all.

Yeah, what?

Very nice.

I notice many people bashing the poor animation when it's what you were going for. Great job in accomplishing what you were going for. At least I hope you did. I did watch Egoraptor's work and it was rather funny. But that doesn't mean this isn't. Nice job in general on criticizing a critic.

AshfordPride responds:

Oh, yeah. I did a thing.

Amazing...I value your input

Honestly this is prehaps the BEST movie on newgrounds. People only flame you because they have their dicks to far up egoraptors ass.

Wow

Seriously people stop trying to defend eurographer. He's not that great, nor should be people take it seriously enough to "Come to this page every day and vote zero".

I applaud you Ashford Pride, for standing up to this retarted mass of people that populate this site.