Reviews for "Rocket Crotch"

It was

oKAY, not absolutely amazing though. I enjoyed it some of the time, other times it wasn't funny at all. Also the immature humor was good at first, then just as I started to think it was getting old it turned around got good again. The line that turned it around was the shark tit's one. Great line =P

lenkalamari responds:

Yeah, eight minutes is a bit of a stretch for a comedy. I've watched the cartoon since it was released and I've picked up on most of the things that annoyed me, and most of that was the talking.

Pretty Good

Really needs some work on sound quality. No volume consistancy at all had to keep adjusting my speakers. Sound timing is a little off too. Good work though, funny story pretty good animation.

I liked it

Very unique and interesting. The only thing that I would suggest, and you've probably already heard this from someone else but oh well, would be the sound quality. Some parts I could not understand because it was to low then the next part would blow my ear drums from raising the volume up. Other than that I loved the art style.

lenkalamari responds:

the sound in this is awful

Pretty Good

I liked the animation (though rocket crotch looks like he has boobs). The sound thing didn't bother me too much, but it was noticable. I also thought the animation was excellent as far as newgrounds goes. Hope to see the rest soon.

Hey, your movie

I can't give any movie thats crotch-related a better rating than this.

lenkalamari responds:

pretend he's using his arm