For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 174 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Rocket Crotch"

So awful it's great!

After watching some complete floaters newly submitted to the Flash Portal this week this one really made me laugh. The graphics were great and the story was pretty good too (although a little weird). I suspect the authors were taking the mick out of some Anime that I've witnessed but who cares - it really kept me entertained for the whole thing. :)

The only thing that let the movie down was the voice acting. The dialogue had me in stitches on occasion but I think getting someone else to do some of the voices would have improved things no end - unless the voice actor learns to do some clearly different voices.

The volumes seemed to keep jumping too. Perhaps running all the audio through a normalisation process could help there.

All in all - watch it! It's great!

lenkalamari responds:

rocket crotch is sort of a parody of every superhero type of storytelling, this includes both 'cape comics' and japanese stuff like dragonball Z, power rangers etc

audacity is your friend

I'd give you a ten for originality and so on , I really liked it but the fact the sounds were off in almost all lines of dialog some louder and quieter where it needed to be steady. That put aside nice job LenkoB

Woah... k...

I'm kinda lost for words on this one, your style for some reason reminds me of an artist I forget the name of and Roah Dahl with a modern twist added to it. Not much to say on the story really since you clearly went for a parody version of 'generic normal guy turns hero' story but the style is awesome.

It's neither ugly and inexperienced nor flawlessy polished to death, its somewhere inbetween . Not much more to say really, it's an interesting style you use, the only complaints are more technical ones like you friends recordings sound a lot still like they're straight from a microphone if that makes sense. There also seems to be some kind of problem with sound and animation timings and besides jack I never really saw much frame by frame, but hey it's your first submission if there wasn't areas for improvement it would make you a freak of nature! x.x

Daamn you!!!

You god damn filthy pig stole my idea of a weapon in crotch! I even desinged and drawn a nice character
"in 2057, world has been taken over by super evil badguy organisations and multimillion corporations. Our hero Action-Pete was an rough crimefighter, excop. Then something happened, something that changed his live forever. Badguys shot him on the crotch with a shotgun, he was taken to quickly hospital. There they used ultra hi-technology to glued an arsenal of weapons into his croch. For payment he dedicated his life to fight for facist goverment led by imperialist pigs, which actually didn't change his life at all."

lenkalamari responds:

uh oh! i stole an idea from someone i've never met before, folks! guess i'm busted!

LOL

I'm speechless! That was an inspiring one there, it was!
I enjoyed it very much so, yes!