Reviews for "Rocket Crotch"

Excellent

This was fun and different. I really liked it. As other people have said, the animation could be a bit better. Otherwise it's great. I can't wait to watch the rest.

genius

bloomin genius, HAS to become a series

My only problem

with this movie was that some of the sounds got louder at random, and not just by a little bit, but by a very noticeable amount. other than that it was really funny and nicely done.

Yeah

Awesome, but subtitels would have been nice.

My review...

Graphics: 9/10
The graphics were very good, not exactly the pinnacle of awesome, but very good. The characters were well-designed, and the visual gags and background scenes gave me a good laugh. Since I am an old-world NG-er, graphics are actually at the bottom of my priorities.

Sound: 7/10
The voices were quite wonky, and I had a hard time hearing what they said sometimes, but the cool BGMs made up for that.

Style: 9/10
A very unused archetype, almost at the point of being completely new: the metal crotch archetype. Also, it's not very often that bad guys love coffee, or have robot sharks.

Humor: 10/10
"Jerome 'Jezza' Fuqface" "This evil is making me sweaty." "Oh, I'll scrub your bollocks." "What?" "Nothing." "Using the powers of bad animation and a fishing rod..." The dialogue in the Morrisey scene plus the dialogue at the end, along with the extra scene: Priceless. For everything else, there's watching this cartoon.

Animation: 8/10

Very smooth, but the lip-syncing is a bit off. Still, well done.

Overall: 9/10

I notice that there are a lot of villans in the preloader and on the "Wanted" poster. I'm guessing you will show them in the later installments. As for if you need to change anything, the wonky sound is probably my only suggestion. Keep it up, occasionally, I see a movie with originality and humor. Today, that movie was this.

lenkalamari responds:

Thanks alot man! The sound levels will be more equalized for the sequel, and I'm currently getting onto solving the problem with the sound levels in this one too. Glad you enjoyed it bro, there's more on the way : D