Reviews for "Rocket Crotch"

awesome

thats the best thing ive ever seen involving a man with a mechanical pelvis region. ever..

Woo rnadmon!

Randomness imo is a good ingredient for anything. Except for, you know, for actual recipes. Anyhow it was funny and kinda not taking it self too seriously so it was cool.

hahaha i'll tell you what i love most about this

you english accent, cursing sownds so much better in an engish accent... and the morrisy bit hahahaha, great!, it's quite a lot like one piece, which i like.

Very Awesome

There was something very fresh about this. It was funny yet not entirely ridiculous. I look forward to the next installment.

Why...the fuck...have I never seen this...

As long as I've been a fan of your art, and thinking that the characters and shit you draw involving rocket powered crotches is random as hell, I have never seen this movie. Even for being 2 years old, the art style and the comedy had me with a big goofy grin the whole time I watched it. Love the colors and the characters. The action could've used some work but it seems like you were aware of that. ("With the power of bad animation and a fishing rod I defeated the shark") Sweet work man.