Reviews for "Windows Errors 2007"

Anto

The garbage can picture in #8 was from Mac Os fewel

AntoArts-Admin responds:

That's not that bad, thanks for your review anyway, mate!

nice one dude

that was pretty funny. lol. and the music wasn't annoying to me. lol

Glad to hear that!

Not Very Good

When I opened this I expected another game where you use a fake windows OS but oh boy was I wrong, this is just a slideshow of fake windows error messages, please try to make something better and more original next time because windows bashing is getting a bit old.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

I'am not bashing windows! Did you read my comments? This is just jokes for the laughs, not for bashing windows!

umm

this isnt really a game. and not funny either. Why dont you draw a flash or something with GOOD MUSIC, where you dont have to click on one button to see some so called "error" windows.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Everyone can't like it..... The music, already heard about that, and I know this is no game, but it's no movie either, so what should I choose?

And acctually, I'am making real games too, but this is jokes, just for fun, if you don't like fun, don't watch parodies!

hahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a all my tens and fives go to this but indeed the music is annoying

AntoArts-Admin responds:

At least you got one giant laugh, lol