Reviews for "Ffyl"

pretty damn good

i'll give 8 for the animation. the song made my ears bleed (sorry everyone) just not my style, i like punk, rancid (east bay style) classic rock, some alternative, and dragon force is nice. well if you had better music yup. and i know you can draw way better. you're very talented (i can see) but when the vampire dude has his mouth wide.. on too wide.. and it snaps back too fast.. no offence tho... make another tho... thing i didn't like most WAS THE MUSIC... overall, some of the best things i have every seen.

Cool but

The animation is great but that song really suck... keep up the good work but change your music style xD

Bad to the ass.

Thats what I'm talking about!! Awesome stuff!! Nuff said.

excellent animation

The animation was amazing, and the story was great, so why make it a music video? Music videos are usually just stories that aren't up to par for words, but this would have been a great voiced action story, and the music could just be played during fight scenes, oh well 10/10 anyways. WELL DONE!

AMAZING!!!