Reviews for "Eminem in: Scard Straight"

Hmm..

This is a great movie. Now, I do believe that's the real slim shady.

That Kicks serious ass

This rocks it was funny as hell, The whining was a bit annoying but still funny, This will be sent to every Juggalo In CA

HaHhHAaAaa!!!!!! *OMG!*

You guys need to make a sequel *LOL* FuNnY ShiT!
Eminem is a lil bitch... Why do people get mad when a parody is made of a whiny motherfucker like that? *LOL* Eminem sucks and should live everyday of his pitiful life in a Bootcamp *LOL* OMG..... There should be more things like this... 'specially for Shitney Queers.
-Jess

THAT FAG EMINEM NEEDED THAT

WHO EVER MADE THAT I SALUTE YOU!

THIS WAS THE GOD DAMN BEST MOVIE MAN!!!!

THIS WAS FUCKING FUNNY PERIOD!!!!! THIS WAS LIKE THE BEST MOVIE DAMN IT. THIS WAS THE BEST ONE. NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY THIS WAS THE BEST MOVIE. THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST ONE. AND IT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!!!!!!! IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE HAVING SEX OR SOMETHING. THEY ARE LIKE UH UH UH. THIS WAS THE BOMB MAN. GOOD WORK. THE BEST MAN. GREAT JOB.