Reviews for "Eminem in: Scard Straight"

LOL!!

It's funny but it got a little repetitive with Tacket telling Eminem to "Shut The Fuck Up) every 5 seconds.

that was horrible

sergeant hartmen jokes got old in the 70s and you shouldn't make fun of it it's a classic movie wich is something your crap will never be called

that was stupid.

eminems gonna gechuhh O_O

This was funny... 8 years ago

Now, Eminem doesn't need to be made fun of. He makes fun of himself cuz he gained like 215 pounds. Anyway I think the reason people make fun of celebs is either they love them or they hate that they make more money than them. The animation was pretty bad, the voices were even worse, and this is definitly not suitible for all audiences. I think if kids saw this they'd either say "who's Eminem" or "he said the f-word!" or "what's rape?". I'll admit the 1st menu was a little funny, but that's it.

fuckin right

hey christian 676 this is what children should watch because eminem and all rappers out there deserve to be treated like that because they are fucking retarded im not trying to be mean its just a opinion(that most would agree with)