Reviews for "Eminem in: Scard Straight"

This is good.

It was fun, though i didn't quite get it. Eminem is one of my favourite artists, but it really doesn't make this any less fun. Maybe even funnier. :D

pretty good

very funny, I don't know if that is what happened but it was still funny, and a message for the really hardcore eminem fans. go away please, if you don't like it don't watch it and don't tell us we are gay for liking it. its a just piece of harmless fun.

omg

that was the funniest shit I ever seen even though the animation wasn't the best; the humor makes up for it 10/10 ..i wouldn't mind seeing more disses like this; speaking of which...eminem is becoming a fat ass

Dre is getting ass fucked in the shower!

So he is cheating on me?
this one still makes me laugh to this day.

lmao

HAHA!! this one is good, funny. haha!! and others who don't like this cause they think they are hardcore for eminem, you can suck my left nut. haha!