Reviews for "Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7"

Again

I miss "steve" but well, if you eve stop to do this series, I will hunt you down guys, and force you to make more, this is pure entertainment...

Once again, well done!

Dude, don't stop on this series. Excellent work, AGAIN. You crack me up. Keep 'em comin'. I'll keep taking shots.

nice job once again. (100th Review!)

Ok, yea it was good. another high quality flash. loved the montage, i'm sure a lot of animators would agree. and yea I guess a vacation on Yoshi's Island isn't so great when you're a villian.
i'm surprized how fast you guys put this one out, though now that i think about it, it has been a month...wow i guess i should really get working on my next ep. :S
alright well, awesome job guys, can't wait for the next one! (but i will, cause i'm cool like that.)

keep up the good work

you keep making these I keep watching, funny stuff guys

funny!