Reviews for "Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7"

good work

they didnt get a new TV... neways that was awesome..keep up the good work.....

extramly good!

the searies is the best but quick question. is mouser voiced by the guy who voiced Geno in episode 666? reguardless an awsome series

pthouse responds:

Yes. I'm the guy who does the voice for Geno, Mouser, Jeff the Goomba, all of the Shy Guys and Big Boo. So far those are all of the characters I've voiced for.

good

hey good flash cant wait to see more hey andrew whats up
(evil-kasman can you spell lol)

Good work

Good work y lo ve the browsers kingdom series y never tougeth you do more beacyse for thath do more and don't forgot ta make a bloody cristhmas especial or someting equal.

resuming ,Good wokr continue maaking thath series

haha

That was funny on how the Yoshi's saw how evil they were being minions of Bowser, and tried to eat them. Where can I get those Petey Pirahna Sprites at?

pthouse responds:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nint endo/mario/platform/peach/display.php ?file=http://www.spriters-resource.co m/nintendo/mario/platform/peach/petey .png