Reviews for "Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7"

Funny!

The best part was at the very beginning with the wii

OH COME ON!

I can't believe there was no bloopers at the end but it was funny still a huge fan but please no mo endins without bloopers plz!

WEar the wrist straps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what kind of idiot doesn't wear the straps good.
good way to show how smart the duo is.
Who else but Shy Guys!?
Nice accent on the normal shy guys does anyone wanna tell me what it is in a later review.

lol

Nice beer fest parody and wow who knew steve had a family of piranha plants i figured the reason he kept bugging Hal and Jeff was because he didn't have anyone else to talk to nnot even a family well that does explain why he doesn't mind being told to go away.

Great episode....

One of the best episodes yet.

@ Gamermario: Yes, he did. But, if you watched the easter eggs at the end of the credits, you would know that the Shy Guys brought him back to life with a rain dance.