Reviews for "Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7"

Great story

The story in this one really takes off and I liked it so nice job indeed no changes are needed as this was a solid animation of fun, this adventure is fun the story is great, you have some good talent it especially shows well with this particular entry, I really like what you did with the story and the effects on this particular submission was really good you really push the energy.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
no changes are needed as this was a solid animation of fun

~X~

I really love the sprite work. You know, I really did find myself rooting for these guys. I felt good when they got the reward they wanted. They still competed pretty well. I loved the Austrian turtle. Did they ever say his name?

The music was great. It was fun watching all these colorful characters run about. I appreciate the creativity. The voices are as good as ever. That montage bit or lack of was rather funny.

the thwomp is my favorite he is funny as fuck

Now that's an episode only a gamer can love!!!

I like Episode 7! Cool.