Reviews for "Dead Frontier: Night Two"

oh i love it

this is a really good sequell (better than the first) altough i got a c ranking a didnt finish i really like it beeter than the first its like resident evil outbreak meets dawn off the dead meets resident evil the movie meets zombie horde make more and i will be pleased

best zombie game on the internet

just one problem. i died at like 90% and i got so pissed because it takes like 10 minutes to beat it. maybe make more then one level and make them shorter. I hope you make that RPG because i love RPG and i love zomibe games.

woot!

better than the 1st with more weapons you need to make an enviroment bigger and to be able to move to other areas though

WEEEEEEY better

To sum it up, it is an AWESOME game.I got right up to 91%...

Great game

It never seems to get old. Even if you lose repeatedly.