Reviews for "Dead Frontier: Night Two"

deadfrontier

if u like the dead frontier series, or think it should be better copy and past this link in your searchbar on the top of your screen http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/refe r.php?ID=2686376&SERVER=fairview.dead frontier.com

ehhhhhhhhh

it would be alright if my guy didn't unload a whole clip when i click a few times
and didn't randomly decide to randomly walk off in a different direction when i don't even press anything. it just needs an objective. or at least a clearer one. i mean, 60 percent what?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

you could go to da website of this and playonline

This Is Action Pure

this is real game of action and now have more behemoths good man i am realy suprised good job men

fun!

Points for graphics and challenge level, minus a point for visibility though. All around good game though!