For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need -1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dead Frontier: Night Two"

ehh

its so-so

....

WHATS WITH THE LAAAAAG!!!

~Nice secuel~

Me ha gustado muxo! thankz!!

Nothing Special

Creepy atmosphere was well rendered by music, graphics, and decent story telling, but there were just way too many flaws. First of all, the lag. The game isn't that graphic intensive, and it was very laggy. I could be missing them, but I saw no graphics settings whatsoever. The gameplay was kind of monotonous, and lack of choice and/or variety made for a stale experience. Also, I wouldn't really take off any points for this, but you spelled the word deserted as "desserted," which I thought was kind of funny, it made me picture I candy land full of zombies. Now THAT would be an interesting game.

Overall, nothing too great, but definitely not a 0/5 or a 1/5.

cooll

the zombie is very fast bec hey are bithes the boss name is mister fucking shit