Reviews for "Nathonia"

lol

omg, man. that thing was HILLARIOS

Alright

Well I have to say the graphics here where pretty good, although the photos used where kind of eh though it didn't bother me too much to see them used, which is okay. The story itself, well that was pretty decent, good use of time too, it was quite a long flash, so good job on that. The lip movement although it was well drawn and everything, it didn't seem to go to well with the talking, maybe slow that down a little or try syncing.

The music was good, nice quality and all, fit in too, as for the voice acting, that was pretty good too although in some parts it seemed a little too quiet, so that might want to be fixed. But otherwise a pretty good flash here.

4/5

= Review Request Club =

Great!

-Good-
This is by far the best thing you've made in my oppinion. The VA was great, and it was still alright when you took over. The animation was good but the main purpose here was comedy, which was the best part. The tetris part was pretty funny and the theme of your town was funny in the first place.

-Bad-
The only thing was that the part when you did the VA was a bit unclear.

-Overall-
A great flash, what did you get as a grade?

~Review Request Club~

\m/

This was quite a good flash movie in my opinion. The graphics and the animations were quite well, even though you could have done a better job with the lip syncing.
The voice acting was great, except for a few cracks and rustles there and that guy with the low quality mic at the end (I don't get why you've done that...).

I liked the "tetris" part best, that was really funny. The worst part was the 40 seconds long song. I really think it would've been better if you had cut that song a bit.

{ Review Request Club }

people stacking!!

the people stacking is awesomely cool-- but it got a bit dull towards the end when the puppets started and the lip synching stopped :D but i still liked it