Reviews for "Nathonia"

Your best work yet.

I laughed.
I cried.
I lost 15 pounds!
I can't recommend it highly enough.
-Shawn

Classic, I love this Bro

"The platypus is a loser animal and were are a loser country"

lol

omg, man. that thing was HILLARIOS

:D PIMP

i think its pretty freacking funny LOL!!

Alright

Well I have to say the graphics here where pretty good, although the photos used where kind of eh though it didn't bother me too much to see them used, which is okay. The story itself, well that was pretty decent, good use of time too, it was quite a long flash, so good job on that. The lip movement although it was well drawn and everything, it didn't seem to go to well with the talking, maybe slow that down a little or try syncing.

The music was good, nice quality and all, fit in too, as for the voice acting, that was pretty good too although in some parts it seemed a little too quiet, so that might want to be fixed. But otherwise a pretty good flash here.

4/5