Reviews for "Nathonia"

Good

Good parts:
Hehe, it was kind of a funny movie in my opinion. The Tetris thing and the "I refuse to animate this song" were some nice jokes. The drawings and animation were really good and DHCJohn has a pretty nice voice for these sort of things. I don´t get why you switched to someone with a worse quality mic in the end, but I could still hear what was said so it was okay.

Bad parts:
I can´t really think of much. I thought the elbow of the guy in blue looked a bit weird. And perhaps you should´ve cut the song a little. 40 seconds of textual jokes usually don´t work that well.

Overall 7 out of 10, 4 out of 5. It was a good movie, I enjoyed watching it. Keep up the good work.

~Auz, Review Request Club

Great!

-Good-
This is by far the best thing you've made in my oppinion. The VA was great, and it was still alright when you took over. The animation was good but the main purpose here was comedy, which was the best part. The tetris part was pretty funny and the theme of your town was funny in the first place.

-Bad-
The only thing was that the part when you did the VA was a bit unclear.

-Overall-
A great flash, what did you get as a grade?

~Review Request Club~

Alright

Well I have to say the graphics here where pretty good, although the photos used where kind of eh though it didn't bother me too much to see them used, which is okay. The story itself, well that was pretty decent, good use of time too, it was quite a long flash, so good job on that. The lip movement although it was well drawn and everything, it didn't seem to go to well with the talking, maybe slow that down a little or try syncing.

The music was good, nice quality and all, fit in too, as for the voice acting, that was pretty good too although in some parts it seemed a little too quiet, so that might want to be fixed. But otherwise a pretty good flash here.

4/5

= Review Request Club =

Pretty Good

Overall it was interesting. However the animation could be improved, I would highly suggest practicing your lip syncing skills. Like my previous colleagues have stated, the voice acting was well off til the poor bugger left, though your voice is good you just need a better mic. I found the history and overall story quite fascinating, it reminded me of a book about an undergorund civilization living right under NYC.

A decent 6 out of 10.
Note: I loved the people stacking that was hilarious, especially the solution.

+JaconWes+
+Review Request Club+

Hail Nathonia!

What a great little animation about a proud, dirt loving people. I liked the way that you came up with their nation passtime of people stacking. That was the best joke of the whole piece and I nearly fell off the chair with the 'new obstacle' that came along

The voiceover was amazing until your voice actor 'left' and you had the shitty sound quality for the sock puppets. I'm willing to believe that their crap lip-sync was done to emphasise the crapness, as the lip-sync of the narrator was spot on.

[Review Request Club]