Reviews for "The Bull Rage"

nice

Good theme.
Good game play.
Good idea only thing that couldve been better was maybe have bull clown people in to some how participate towards the game. and maybe red walls make them faster. I only got to lv2 an died, so maybe you did do soemthing like that. anyways nice work. Loved it when he got hit by the bull

..a great game indeed!

The graphic is a little poor, the control sytem could be frustrating but a great game ideed!

decent game

This game was simple, yet fun. The music kinda got repetitive after awhile. I didn't think I would be to into it but I kept playing. Overall the game had easy controls and entertaing game. Good Game

fun but..

fun, but it was a little laggy, and also the border kinda sucked because if you went up to it you got stuck to easy

This really is a better game than you would think. Even though it's kind of strangely designed, it's still quite good! I'm starting to get used to this aerial view. I thought the color red would be involved in this somehow. Then again, bulls aren't really attracted to the color red. The music was fairly good too.

You have made some pretty good games. You should get more views. I didn't know why I have to go all the way back to the beginning of the level. It seems a bit disorganized. It's still worth checking out.