Reviews for "AN Escape Series #3"

Loved it

I was actually pretty easy but the hardest part is the letter drop I loved the game though.

REALLY GOOD GAME ------- GOOD JOB AT THE SERIES

Hey i think you really did a good job at this game. But personally i think you have to make too many phone calls in the game.
It would of been cooler if in stead on always dialing the number there was a touch screen on the phone.

For your next game I think it should be in a SCHOOL or in a PLANE, It would make it really really cool.
It would also complete the series. But somewhere in this message i think i said congraduations. If i didnt than here it is now

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# 1,2,2.5
AND 3
!!!

Excellent game

It was good fun, well drawn and very atmospheric. The whole time I was playing I was waiting for someone/thing to smash into the side of the phonebox and scare the crap out of me. The only problem was remembering all those phone numbers - I had to cheat even though I had worked it all out because I had nowhere to write them all down. An ingame notebook would have come in handy - just somewhere to scribble all the numbers you need instead of having to type them somewhere on the computer and flick between different things.

Well worth playing - 5/5

Cool!

Very well done! It looks spectacular, the phone voices sound great and it was very challenging! 5/5, 10/10

wow

lol
this was awesome great job
great time killer (get it)
;D