Reviews for "How 2 Succeed on NG"

it feels like egoraptor folowed this guide for metal gear awesome but hood video you got a 4

your observations about amaine and video game parodies is surprisingly accurate

found it long and boring , if anything . The only thing that made me watch was someone told me you made fun of emos.. i don't like people who make fun of emos , so it ruined score even more.

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!

Awesome?

This is one of my classic favorite videos on this website. Came back and realized I never wrote a review on it.

In terms of parody movies, I believe this video hits the nail on the head. I think it's great that I was able to laugh at this because I actually knew what you were talking about.

For people that don't get it, the anime section was referring to, well, anime. Not necessarily the most popular animes, but even they do some of these things every now and then. The video game section reference was probably referring to the Awesome series. Okay, most definitely.

Funny because it was true. Funny because I understood it. It kinda had the feeling of an in-joke, even though I'm sure most people understand it. I love it.

5 out of 5