Reviews for "[2007] REBOOT 9"

nice job

good job on this one, nice graphics and good storyline so far, im anxiously waiting for the next episode, 9/10

You sir. are a Genious

I fkng love this series , they are just full of gore , black umor ( cmon puting fkng c4 on luigis mouth , frkng ilarious ) , and a rich plot ( by far the series whith the richest plot in NG ) , also the characters are realy great ( you were reay able to give super mario a serious look ) and very uber cool , agent smite is frkng cooooll , i mean caling mario and luigy FKNG NOOBS , great stuf .
Well just to say great work realy >=P !!!!

PS: PLZ i am a great fann of this series ( they remind me of matrix ) , i hope that you could spare some time respounding to my coment plzzz , if not il still like your series , peace =) !!!!!

JMartin97 responds:

Haha thanks for the great comments, it's comments like yours that make all the work worth it, and I'm not just being lame, it's true!

huh?

okay i cant really vote on this because i dont get it at all
maybe its a series and i need to watch the others or i actually need to watch the whole thing as unbearable it is to me

JMartin97 responds:

:-I you still gave me a 4 you bastard. :P

???

The animation was pretty awesome, but....it's hella' weird!!!!

OH well, it's kick-ass nonetheless.

i liked it but

it was a bit boring from the begining... maybe its just that im not used toreally well made flashes, im more of a 7 minute comedy person!

but ill say, u did great, u made ur characters look like sprites, but at the same time made them look better than sprites!!!!