Reviews for "[2007] REBOOT 9"

BAD TRIP MAN!!

BAADD TRIP!!!

"Fuckin' noobs"
LoL.

Nice.

I really liked it. Random, cool, dramatic... How do you think this stuff up? Seems kinda artistic, if you ask me.

But that's mostly because I don't understand most of it. Please, try to make the plot a little more clear. I don't know what's going on most of the time.

1 question?

WTF kind of weed you smoke? hook me up! This was too random, it was massive, but more random than granny in bed with a jewish bear on a sunday afternoon when the golf ball sang my little moonchild bow peepy mcfreid, etc. sry man Thiis was just boring and kind of endlessly meaningless, dont mix Mushroom kingdom and depressed angels!

cool

i agree with the person below me, im not sure if its one of those:" you need to see the ones before it to understand whats going on now" sort of things or not, but i had no idea what was going on.
but i thought it was a great flash though, the animations were really good, kinda sad to see mario, luigi and peach die though.

JMartin97 responds:

If you watch the others it will probably make you like this more, since you'll know what's going on. Check em out if you can! Or at least from 7 :D

ok?

through out the entire thing, i had no idea wtf was going on. everything other than that was great. the music was awsome but next time try to have each story put in seperate parts