Reviews for "[2007] REBOOT 9"

Amazing

I love this series. I don't particularly like the artwork, but you more than make up for it in plot and originality.

wow

this was really good, really sad..

Wow!

I'll never delete anything the same way again!
Thanks for that!
Jon

Incredible.

After watching the 10th i decided to go back and watch 1-9. I've probably watched each episode at least 3 times by now. All of them are truly incredible work. The music placement is of such exquisite quality that i wouldn't be surprised to find you in the future working for a production company.

Storyline is superb. It really draws you in. The voice acting is truly the only thing that i think would need any work in this. Sometimes it seems a bit hollow or unfitting. Like the evil laugh of Render in episode 10.

Absolutely awesome stuff dude. I can't wait to see the next installment.

daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn

been watching throughout the series and i saw you change your style a few times i have to say very nice final style! ive seem better but from what you started wtih you made so much improvment i wouldn't be able to recognize episode 1 from this one with out the names! i have to say keep it up! and im sooooo waiting for #10!